Manager of First ImpressionsResponsible for managing the first impression that individuals experience when interfacing with both our Companies, and ensuring the DeLeers Construction and Joseph A. Interiors commitment to providing quality customer service is met at all times. This includes being the initial interface with customers; both walk-ins and on the phone; maintaining the office appearance and performing a wide variety of administrative, accounting and office support duties for multiple people and departments within both companies in order to ensure day-to-day business functions flow smoothly.
- Minimum of an associate’s degree in business or related field, and/or preferably at least two years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Previous experience operating a multi-line telephone system and working in a customer centric environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access). Must possess the ability to effectively learn new computer programs/software.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required, including the ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively; work effectively and efficiently under pressure and time deadlines; analyze problems (not just symptoms); propose reasonable solutions, make logical decisions, carry-out decisions made, and follow up with feedback where appropriate.
- Acts as primary coordinator for all Company Events and Company Meetings (in conjunction with HR)
- Coordinates all employee jobsite and office summer cookouts and other employee appreciation/treat events, creates announcement, posters and email communications.
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and independent, able to work effectively with minimum supervision, and multi-task between administrative, operational and customer contact activities.
- Must be achievement-driven and possess the initiative to proactively approach problem solving. Possess the ability to work diplomatically under stressful conditions and pressure.
- Make copies of application forms and have readily available at front desk
- Update Employee List for new employees or position changes
- Email updated Employee List to designated employees
JOSEPH A. INTERIORS DUTIES:
- Open all invoices from the mail
- Print all invoices from the AP’s email
- Help with collecting close-out documents
- Print specs and plans
- Label samples
- Organize completed job packets
Contact for more info and to apply.