Jim would describe himself as a better Carpenter than a businessman; more comfortable in “steel toes” than “wing tips”. From a young age he has always had a passion for the “big picture.” Jim vividly lays out the picture and with the help of the team, they manifest it. You can sum up his responsibilities in one word: “relationships.” He regularly develops new relationships and respects the ones already created, both internally and externally. Jim is responsible for the performance of the organization. He achieves this with the help of an excellent team of functional leaders.
- Guiltily Pleasure: Butterscotch Shakes
- Favorite Music Genre: Country
- Interests: Western United States, Hunting, Fishing, Bee Keeping and Gardening
- Secret Skill: Paint and Draw Free-Hand
- Favorite Sandwich: Ham and Cheese