Architectural Technician* Hiring for positions in Green Bay.
DeLeers Construction is seeking an Architectural Technician. The Architectural Technician will be responsible for providing architectural and structural drafting for residential and commercial projects following direction from in-house staff and clients. They will utilize Revit software and be involved in various stages of design and drafting from concept to construction documents. A successful candidate will have a minimum 2-year Associate's degree and 1-4 years of drafting experience utilizing Revit software.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and drafting of plans from concept to construction documents
- Collaborating with project teams to create, revise and update drawings
- Provide creative insight and suggestions, as well as solutions to design problems.
- Coordinate with outside trade partners to input specific product requirements drawings
- Occasional jobsite visits and field measuring
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Associate degree in Architectural Technology
- 1-4 years of experience preparing architectural drawings.
- Knowledge of uniform dwelling codes, commercial and residential state codes, and local stipulation codes.
- Proficient in the use of drafting in Revit software.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with situations where limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and time deadlines.