* Hiring for positions in Green Bay
DeLeers Construction has an opening for a Structural Engineer to complement our Architectural team in the structural design of both commercial and residential buildings. Responsibilities will include assessment, planning, and execution of structural designs on a wide range of projects including new construction, additions, and modifications to existing structures.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs engineering calculations to ensure all construction projects meet or exceed structural integrity and/or regulatory requirements.
- Perform necessary design analysis and calculations for compliance with various codes, standards, and regulations to meet the established criteria for specific projects.
- Perform structural design and analysis of steel, concrete, and wood structural elements utilizing structural software.
- Prepare structural designs, plans, specifications for residential and commercial buildings
- Independently managing assigned work and activities and coordinating project team responsibilities
- Coordinate with multi-discipline design team for a variety of different clients and industries.
- Perform structural design and analysis calculations, generating drawings and other technical duties.
- Conduct shop drawing reviews and field inspections
- Provide overall responsibility for design budgets and schedules on assigned projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- BS in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering with Structural Emphasis.
- 5 plus years of related Structural Engineering experience.
- Licensed Professional Engineer.
- Proficient in the use of design software such as Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experience in different types of construction, such as wood, steel, and concrete.